Style rules session with Antee
Living sat down with Antee Gurung of Inspire fashion studio, to give you a short fashion forecast of upcoming spring season. The talented and beautiful designer’s works are famous for being minimal yet stylist and elegant.
1. Must have colors for upcoming spring season?
-Lemon yellow, Blush pink/dusty pink, Cherry, Baby blue, Honey Lavender, Ultra violet and warm sand.
2. Your ultimate spring style and wardrobe essentials?
-Ruffled summer dresses, fanny packs and anything fringe for parties.
3. Go to outfit for spring season?
-Plain white crisp shirt with ripped jeans and denim skirts/shorts.
4. Who was your style icon growing up?
5. Top 5 wardrobe essentials that you cannot live without.
Kitten heels, as they are comfy while still being elegant.
Perfect fitted jeans for casual working days
A beautiful dress for special occasions
A well-fitted suit for important meetings.
A perfect long trench coat or pea coat in any basic solid color to go with everything.
6. Any fashion pet peeves that should be banned?
-Anything loud and tacky.
7. Common fashion disaster women in Nepal make?
-The fashion scene in Nepal has improved drastically in the last few years but still people make some major faux pas, which I think is carrying the copy of high end branded bags. There are much more durable, stylish and affordable bags, which you can opt for, rather than a copied one.
8. What does looking sexy mean to you?
-Being sexy means being comfortable in your own skin.
9. Go to outfit for date night, friends night out and formal meeting.
-A dazzling dress for date night, a cool adidas look for friend’s night out and a prefect fitted suit from Inspire for formal meetings.
10. Name one so-called fashion rule that every woman should break?
-You don’t have to match your shoes and bag every time. Wear whatever your mood calls for or whatever you are comfortable in.
11. Best fashion advice that you received?
-Be you, everyone else is taken.