Brides are highly stressed and preoccupied throughout the engagement ceremony until wedding day which makes them lose that glow on their big day.
- Finish all the work a month before the wedding day.
- Do not take on the pressure of making all arrangements yourself. Brides should practice to prepare themselves with a fresh mind.
- Continue with your beauty routine by getting an oil or body massage, waxing, threading, manicure and pedicure.
- Last moment grooming should be avoided because it causes a rush which causes stress to show on your face.
- Get a facial one week before the wedding day; gold facial would be really good if you need an instant glow.
- Manicure/pedicure or waxing should be done three days prior to the big day Mehendi and Nail art can be saved for the day before.
- Go for a hair and body massage every week.
- Be very strict in your diet and sleep routine because it is the major factor that affects the appearance of your skin.
- Coloring or straightening your hair 15-20 days prior to the wedding will allow your hair to set properly.
- While doing the makeup the factors such as dress color, ornaments and facial structure should be kept in mind.
Throughout the wedding celebration your skin and hair gets a lot of dabs and teases. And going through a hectic schedule makes you pretty exhausted so make sure you take some time out to pamper yourself. Get a good facial and spa session to release all the stress from your mind. Also keep your makeup light and let your skin breathe.