Time to wine down
- Hold your glass by the stem or the base
- Smell your wine. Sniff it, taste it and think about it!
- Fill your glass less than half way to give your wine some room to breathe.
- When opening a wine bottle, try to do it quietly. Like a ninja.
- While pouring wine, hold the bottle by the base.
- When clinking glasses, clink it bell to bell and look your clinking-buddy in the eye
Primary types of Wine and Food pairing
- Red Wine: It should have the time to rise in temperature
- White Wine: It should be served chilled?
Wine Drinking Places around town